Automate survey tasks – connect Spark Chart and 1000+ apps with Zapier
There are endeless ways to automate survey tasks
Here are some examples.
- Automatically add a person to a Spark Chart project from another app and send them an email invitation with the survey link.
- Create a shareable survey link and deploy the link using an auto-responder (like Mailchimp). Anyone with the link can complete the survey.
- Deploy surveys using a personal mail client (like Gmail or Outlook) when a participant is added to a survey project (e.g. added automatically from an auto-responder like Mailchimp).
- Get notified when a Quota of responses is received in a project.
- Get notified by email or Slack (or other messaging app) when a survey is completed. Receive the detailed results in the email and/or a link to the results to view in Spark Chart.
- Get notified by email or Slack (or similar messaging service) if a specific reponse is given to a particular survey question.
- When a survey is started or completed in Spark Chart, add the person to Contacts (e.g. in Outlook, Gmail, Mailchimp, etc.).
- Use the Zapier Filtering function to filter by selected questions and specific responses (e.g. equal to, greater than, less than, contains, etc.). So, only trigger and take an action if the filtering criteria are met.
- When a Share report is created in Spark Chart automatically send a link to the results via other apps.
- When a person is added to contacts, automatically send them a survey invitation.