Awesome survey software features & benefits
Everything is included
Don’t be constrained. There are no frustrating upgrade options. A Spark Chart account is fully featured and gives you:
- Unlimited survey projects
- Unlimited questions
- Unlimited responses
- Unlimited users
- Survey templates
- Email templates
- Project templates
And users can easily collaborate on projects.
Run truly professional survey projects
Your surveys send a message about you (and about us). So, we want to make sure that:
- Your surveys are well designed
- Your surveys look great and are easy to complete
- You have the tools and processes to successfully manage survey projects
- The reports you create and share are inspiring and insightful
- You look professional
Complete control to add your own branding
Your surveys will look amazing on any device. Create the look and feel you want. Customizing options include:
- Page colours and button colours
- Page headers
- Page footers
- Welcome messages and instructions
- Finish messages and instructions
- Sending name and email address
- Email content
Templates you can use as-is or edit
Get ready-made templates and use them as-is or edit them.
- Survey templates
- Email templates
- Project templates
- Rating scales
We are always adding to our templates, so if you have a survey need then let us know.
Survey template examples
A number of Spark Chart survey template examples can be seen in the Use Cases. These survey templates can be easily customized.
Create any type of survey
Design your own surveys, or start with a template and customize it. Design options include:
- Comprehensive range of question types (e.g. rating scale, multi select single answer, multi-select multiple answer (with minimum and maximum options), quick templates, answer lists, free text)
- Standard Rating Scale Templates or create your own
- Standard Answer Templates or create your own
- Assign Themes to questions to provide a visual guide when designing surveys
- Add welcome messages, survey title, sub title and footer
- Add logo and choose colours
- Insert headings and messages (html) and page breaks
- Make responses optional or required
- Allow participant to comment on any question
- Personalize emails and names when deploying surveys via email
- Create and save email templates ready to use in projects
- And more
Multiple survey deployment options
We give you the tools to engage respondents, track their progress & follow up to get the feedback you need. Deployment options include:
- Email. Distribute to individulas, or groups. Create beautifully styled and professional email templates to send survey invitations, reminders or messages and to share survey results.
- Social Media. Post surveys to social media with a click or add surveys to websites with our Satellites feature. Registration can be optional or required.
- Websites. Post links to websites and Intranets. Registration can be optional or required.
- SMS. Text links using sms.
- Import your contacts and create participant lists.
And you can choose to anonymize responses or not.
Track and manage progress in real-time
We give you the tools to:
- Engage respondents
- Manage the process
- Follow up to get the feedback you need
- Instantly track progress
- Customize messages
- Send targeted reminders
- View project milestones, like start date, completion date, participants added, surveys completed and participants deleted
If you need to pause the project, and display a message to participants, you can.
See results instantly. And dig deep.
You don’t need to be an experienced consultant to perform the analysis and pepare the reports. Spark Chart has powerful features to make you an expert and help you:
- Easily analyse results
- Filter results by single or multiple questions and responses
- Add your key messages, findings and recommendations directly into the software
- Customize presentation layouts
- Save your analysis as you go (and create a copy with a click so you can perform further analysis without losing what you have done)
- Analyse responses by selected respondents and groups
- Divide your analysis and results into separate reports
Create reports that look amazing
Our Sparks and Shares feature allows you to quickly create customized and beautiful reports and presentation layouts ready to share.
- Choose from a comprehensive range of beautiful graph types, layouts and colours
- Customize the display to suit your question types and results
- Add key messages and recommendations
- Show or hide questions, question elements and responses
- Customize and apply display defaults with a click
- Divide your results into separate reports
You are in complete control of what you share and how it looks.
Instantly share & present in Spark Chart. No need to export.
You know how other survey software makes you export your results. Well, we don’t. Save time. Forget about exporting to PowerPoint, Word or other programs. Do everything in Spark Chart. You can:
- Build your presentations in the software with our “Shares” feature
- Instantly share reports with a click
- Protect “Shares” with passwords or PINs or make them open to the public
- Create dashboards for different audiences with the results, messages, colours, logo and images you want
- Divide your presentation and results into sections to make it easier for you and your audience to navigate around the Spark Chart Share Dashboard
- Navigate easily between sections and between questions across the entire results with one or two clicks
- Of course, you can still save and export beautiful reports if needed.
Best of all, Spark Chart makes it fun to analyze and share the survey results.
Many more features
Other features include:
- Pause, Resume or Stop projects and show messages to respondents to keep them informed.
- Repeat survey projects in less than 60 seconds. Copy projects, launch them, add participants and deploy with just a few clicks.
- Create copies of survey templates and email templates with a click.
- Pin projects to the Dashboard and see a response rate graph along with shortcuts to projects, participants, sparks and shares.
- Tags for easy storing of projects, participants , survey templates, mail templates, rating scales, results and shares.
- View project progress with milestones, including start date, participants added, surveys completed and participants deleted.
- Simple account management to add new users, customize account settings, set account defaults or set survey defaults.
- Secure authentication and encryption with SSL. Comprehensive backup and recovery.
You won’t get left behind. New features are coming.
Responsive support from survey experts
We are here to help. Ask for support or advice from our experienced survey consultants.
See the comprehensive help resources in our Help Center.
Page sensitive help is available via page tours, page overviews and the help button. Help settings can be controlled from the Settings menu.
A plan for consultancies, agencies & enterprises
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
About Spark Chart
Beautiful survey software to run truly professional survey projects.
“We help people become survey experts and get the feedback they need.”
Don’t wait. Start now!